Welcome to our Online Collections Database!
Keyword Search Tips
- Keyword Search will give results for all three categories - Archives, Library, & Photo.
- To search in a specific category use the tab on the left side of the page.
- Searches are not case sensitive.
- Use quotes to search for a specific name or phrase (e.g. "Thomas Worthington", "Huntington Township").
- Also try searching with surname first (e.g. "Worthington, Thomas").
- In cases where a person could be identified by multiple names, it is best to search by surname only (e.g. Robert Smith, Bob Smith, Bobby Smith).
- By default, keyword searches use OR as connector between words (e.g. a search using no quotes for Thomas Worthington will give you all results that contain the words Thomas OR Worthington, and a search for Huntington Township will give you all results that contain the words Huntington OR Township).
Random Images Tab
- To browse the currently scanned images in the photo collection select the Random Images tab. Click the thumbnail for a larger version of the image.
- Copies, paper or digital, are available for a fee. See the Library User Policy on the previous page for more information.
- Using these images without permission may be an infringement of copyright laws.